I took last Friday off to spend the day with Ali and Connor on the last day of Ali's break. Our priority was to get Ali her first taste of sushi in 10 months. So we went to our favorite sushi place (Crazy Fish for those of you in ABQ) just after the lunch rush and enjoyed our first meal out as a family. We had our favorite dish, the garlic sashimi, which I can tell you, Ali had been craving (and whining about) for a long time.
Oh, sweet garlic sashimiConnor was an angel for the entire adventure (read: he slept through the whole thing) and awoke while we were paying our bill. All told it was a good trip out, and it turns out that we will be able to go out to eat - something I had written off for approximately 18 years. Hooray!

2 comments:
Enjoy going out to eat now! Wait until he's 2! Bahahahahahhahaaha!
Pretty soon you will need to give bigger tips to compensate for the massive cheerios clean-up the wait staff will be doing.
Post a Comment