Friday, January 1, 2010

Fall from grace

So both Mom and I are adjusting relatively well to our new family situation. Sleep seems like a distant memory but I think we are just past survival mode. Baby is settling into a 2-3-2 sleeping pattern (sleeping 2 hours, than 3 hours, than 2 hours), which we are actually pretty grateful for considering what he has done before (.25-.5-.25-.25-.....).

However, there is one family member that is not adjusting that well. Poor, poor Boca. He has fallen from child number 1 to a far distant second. His poor ego can't take it - he wants to be the baby really badly. Poor, poor Boca.


If I sleep in the crib and climb in the car seat, I'm the baby right?


At least I can pretend I'm the baby when everyone is sleeping

No comments:

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...