Saturday, January 30, 2010

Grandparent daycare

So we are infinitely thankful for the help of Grandma and Oupa who have generously volunteered to watch Connor every afternoon since Ali has returned to school. She resumed pharm school on Jan 19th, so the grandparents have been on the job for 2 weeks. So far it is working out fantastically! It certainly helps that Connor has taken to the bottle with gusto.



Ali has 3 hours of classes every afternoon, and one morning lab in addition to her afternoon sessions. Grandma and Oupa show up every afternoon and depending on the mood of the Youngest Scrymgeour, play with the baby (or console or feed), listen to news and read, or work on a quilt. I think they are enjoying it! All I can say is that Ali and I are soooo thankful for the help!

No comments:

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...