Sunday, January 10, 2010

Around the neighborhood

Today the weather was warm enough (a preemptive shush to all you in the northeast - it was pretty cold for ABQ the last few days) to take Connor on his first trip around the neighborhood. So Ali and Grandma headed out with Connor safetly tucked in baby's first urban assault vehicle aka the Bob. Mom and Grandma had a good time, but Connor slept through the whole thing. Oh well, I am sure he will have plenty of opportunities in the future.


1 comment:

Meg. said...

I wish I was able to walk around your neighborhood, with Ali, Mrs. Schloss and baby Connor!! Looks like everyone had a FUN time! Maybe Connor will meet a friend, when he is out on a neighborhood walk...

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...