Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Years Cinnamon Rolls

To make little thank you gifts to all our friends and neighbors that were so kind to us over the course of the holidays and Connor's arrival, last weekend I set about making a delicious batch of the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls. This is a great recipe, and designed to make a bunch to share with people. Specifically, one batch makes 7 tins of rolls. So we gave away a bunch, and reserved a few to eat on Sunday morning.


Left: rolling out half the dough, right: rolling em up.


Left: Ali slicing and dicing, right: the last raise before baking and frosting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love. love. love. if only i were about 2000 miles closer.

Meg Dwyer said...

Your kitchen looks GREAT!! I love your cabinets and tiles!! Wish I was able to come over and hang out with you guys!

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...