Sunday, November 22, 2009

The end is nigh....

So we are in the final stretch. The contractor said we would be cooking by Thanksgiving. (Let's hope). The backsplash is in and it looks fantastic. We just have the final electrical, plumbing, trimwork, and front door installation. I am finishing the last little interior painting bit, and hopefully I will finish it all over Thanksgiving weekend, so at least the paint will be finished before the Chrismas Party on Dec 5th.


Above is some of the photos of the kitchen with the backsplash. Above right is Boca, who is very carefully exploring the crevase between the wall and the back of the stove (stupid kitty). Below is the unboxing of the stove I picked up last weekend and another shot of the entryway after the siding has been stained.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks fantastic you guys!

~a. said...

The backsplash is amazing!! I love the open design and the modern lines. Way to go guys!!!

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...