

I also brought along the baby pictures my sister used at the family baby shower. I believe they were for the entertainment of guests. Lets just say that baby Ali got lots of oohs and ahhs and baby David got lots of "Oh my Gods!". Is it any wonder that when I opened the handmade sleeper from David's mom (below right), someone muttered "Finally, something Scrymgeour sized!"?


I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I think the moms' presence was greatly appreciated as moments there was a reason I don't remember were rehashed in front of me. We also heard a lot of speculation on the sex of Baby Scrymgeour. I guess it is a testament to the strength of our friendship when your friends feel comfortable enough to tell you they hope you have a girls because it would be funny. Visions of princess dresses and pink bows and ribbon were swimming before my eyes.
My last duty to them was to promise a picture of David using the Boppy pillow (below). In case you can't tell, it is hot pink with flowers on it. The best part is that he's practicing with our (male) cat. We are soooo ready for parenthood - God help us all!
1 comment:
Omg that picture of David is hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment