Monday, July 12, 2010

The local farmers market

I think we established a new routine for the family. After work last Thursday I biked over to the Nob Hill Farmers Market to meet Ali and Connor who had walked over from the house. It is a small little market, probably not more than 6 vendors, but it is a lot of fun. It is also a good way to meet a lot of the neighbors, especially neighbors with babies.


Left: the family, right: Connor is obsessed with my helmet.

It was a strange mix of people, half hipsters (like us?) the other half super crunchy hippies. (Note to self: next time you are talking to a super crunchy hippie mom and her toddler walks up to her, avert your eyes as she will pop her boob out the top of her shirt to feed the child with no warning). But it was fun, and I hope we continue to do this through the rest of the summer.

No comments:

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...