Monday, May 3, 2010

Four month update

Connor actually went for his official checkup about 2 weeks ago, but we didn't get around to posting the details. He is a very happy and healthy young boy. He weighed in at a hefty 16 pounds was 25.5" long, which puts him approximately in the 80% range. I am not exactly sure, but I think this means he is getting a B. Personally, I think he can do better next time (he is after all a Scrymgeour!).



The doctor remarked that he has the motor control of about a 6 month old, which is terrifying. Soon this guy is going to be crawling around, which will be the end to peace and quiet in our lives for a while!

No comments:

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...