To give mom just a little extra sleep after Connor nightly feeding regime (every 2 hours or so), I have been rousing myself out of bed when Connor wakes up at 6:30 am. Now I have always been an avowed enemy of the morning, spending most of my adult life trying to sleep in as long as possible. But now it is my favorite time of the day because I get a good hour of play time with the boy.

The perils of not being able to pick out your own clothes
One of the things I particularly enjoy is being the one to get him ready for the day. This includes picking out his clothes and dressing him. While mom likes to choose super cute coordinated numbers, I tend to go a little more avant garde in my choices of baby attire. Being a member of that very fashion conscious and impeccably dressed contingent, the male scientist demographic, I am acutely aware of what works in an ensemble. I use this dress sense and pick everything that baby wears to start the day. Curiously, Connor is usually dressed in something different when I get home. Must be all the drool.

The perils of not being able to pick out your own clothes
One of the things I particularly enjoy is being the one to get him ready for the day. This includes picking out his clothes and dressing him. While mom likes to choose super cute coordinated numbers, I tend to go a little more avant garde in my choices of baby attire. Being a member of that very fashion conscious and impeccably dressed contingent, the male scientist demographic, I am acutely aware of what works in an ensemble. I use this dress sense and pick everything that baby wears to start the day. Curiously, Connor is usually dressed in something different when I get home. Must be all the drool.
No comments:
Post a Comment