Sunday, June 27, 2010

Games, games, and more games....

Any time our family gets together we play a lot of board games . This last vacation was no exception. We usually squeezed in a few games during the day, and played a bunch Connor fell asleep. It started with a game of Up and Down (so that Dad would participate), then for main event we played Dominion, Power Grid, and Puerto Rico. Strangely, no Settlers of Catan this time around, but that's okay. We have our nerdy friends in ABQ that we can play Settlers with....



2 comments:

john T. said...

I'm in. I wish I would have thought of that for my family...

Anonymous said...

Nerdy friends! That's us! When do you want to play? We have babysitters all next week while my parents are in town.

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...