Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A change of pace and change of seasons

Big changes around here!

Ali finished her last final and last course for her pharmacy degree on May 13th. I am sure she is happy to have that over and behind her. It will be great that she won't have to study every night - since the arrival of boy combined with her course load, it feels like we don't spend that much time just with each other. She starts her rotations at the beginning of June - so she get some well deserved time off.

So it feels like summer now. In addition to the end of the school year, rugby season is officially over last weekend. Whew! I love coaching, but I am always happy when it's over. The weather has moved officially into summer too, warm weather and all. I uncovered the swamp cooler the other night and we needed to turn it on today to cool off the house. (Unfortunate that - we will be replacing the heat and cooling system in the house sometime in the next month. Oh well).

Also we just returned from a nice vacation/working holiday, where we went and visited Ali's family in South Carolina and then we went to Savannah, GA for a few days where I attended a work conference. We will post more on that soon (hopefully).

And, just for kicks, here is a picture of the boy!

No comments:

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...