Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring break = house work

Oh how far my life has come! Spring break used to be an escape from the responsibilities of school and work and an excuse to go and do something. And not just anything, but something exciting! But now spring break means a few days to get some stuff done around the house. So while Ali was on spring break this past week, I took a few days off to enjoy some time together.



We had some professional painters to the house to do all the trim in the front room, something that we have been putting off for 2 years since we redid the trim work. So while the pros were at it (and while the baby was out of the house and away from the fumes), I finished all the spot painting work I needed to do in the kitchen, something I have been meaning to do since before Christmas. So, while not necessarily the most exciting spring break ever, very satisfying.

No comments:

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...