Saturday, December 12, 2009

HAL 9000 is my doorbell

We installed a really cool doorbell to match our really cool red front door. I ordered this Spore doorbell over 3 years ago. When asked by Ali to go and find a doorbell, this was installed before she even knew what was going on. It is pretty awesome, especially since it looks like HAL 9000. Below is a nice photo of our doorbell on the left, and the sinister evil eye of HAL on the right (just in case you couldn't tell).

Below is a nice photo of the doorbell and the door. Cool. I just hope that I don't come home some day and the door won't open up for me. Make sure to click on the sound bite below!


No comments:

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...