Thursday, December 17, 2009

Almost there.....

So any day now, Chuck will grace us with his/her presence. Ali successfully made it through her finals (hooray!), so now we are just playing the waiting game (which consists of a lot of Scrabble). I have been baking cookies like crazy, so we can ply the hospital staff with goodies, and the bags are all packed and waiting by the door.

We will see when he/she will finally arrive, but Ali has money on him arriving on Dec 18th, while I have her arriving the next day. Hopefully my parents aren't correct. They have him arriving on Dec 28th - yikes!.

The most up to date rendition of what Chunk will look like...

So wish us luck (especially me, who has to survive the delivery - from what I understand of the process Ali will be fine, she just has to lay there.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, david.

thinking of you both, and can't wait to meet chunk over the internet -- and in person!

Diane said...

Good luck the next few days. I hoping for soon for Ali's sake! Can't wait to see pictures of the little one.

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...