A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
T-minus two days and counting
Ali's friend Amy comes over for a quick lesson in knitting - a must-have skill for the 14-hour plane flight. Looks like more than just Ali being entertained.
Do they let you take those needles on the plane??? If not, we should use our materials science genius and invent some air-safe rubber needles and we'll make millions!
3 comments:
I'm now into counter blogging. As I check up on your progress, I'll let you know my own.
Right now, I am reading your blog.
Do they let you take those needles on the plane??? If not, we should use our materials science genius and invent some air-safe rubber needles and we'll make millions!
Are you going to make Boca and Tiki an outfit?
Tara
Post a Comment