So the big day is here. It seems like so long ago that I was just starting.
These are pictures from the day I officially started school 4 years ago
A lot has happened since then. Everyone in the house has been anticipating this moment, and been as supportive as they know how (as supportive as a 2 year old can be).
And on to the big day
The woman you see me standing with is the strongest mentor I've had this past year and a good part of the reason I'm pursuing the path I've chosen (more on that in a later post). She is a fantastically smart lady and I will have the honor and privilege of working with her for the next two years.
Dr. Ali with my parents and the post-graduation glow.
I was incredibly fortunate that my family was able to make the trip out for this, and even Connor was in attendance. Now, let's party!









No comments:
Post a Comment