Wednesday, May 23, 2012

...In which I get my life back

I know it's been a while, but here's my update.

As of the end of April, I was done with my schooling.  For the past year I've been working 4 week shifts all over the city and surrounding area.  I've been in hospitals and stores and clinics.  While all of it has been rewarding, I spent most of my time trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. It's daunting to think that I'm poised at the beginning of a career, not just a job.

But for now, I am now able to resume my normal life for the next few weeks.

That means I get to do things like this:


And this:

And this:

For that, I'll take this time I have.

No comments:

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...