Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The last daily injection

Since my drug study ended in December, I have been patiently using up the last of the supply of my daily injection.  At long last, this supply is almost done.  I will be using the last one tonight!  Very excited to be done with this stupid shot.  It will travel so much easier, and my nightly routine will no longer include holding a heat pack to the injection site for 20 minutes.

Farewell, damned daily!
 Despite this happiness, I am still a little nervous.  While I am continuing with the weekly shot, the little voice at the back of my head won't stop asking if this was the medicine that has kept me healthy for 4 years.  I suppose time will tell though. 

No comments:

A scientist, a student, and a toddler try to make their way through the tumult of everyday life. What will happen to them next? Stay tuned...