So this year most of the effort has been organizing our team. We have grown from 6 riders last year to a current count of 13 riders. A lot of new riders this year, so I am organizing a series of 7 rides to get everyone whipped into shape for the ride. We went on our first ride this past weekend, doing a shorter 35 mile circuit around the city.

We are also stepping up our fundraising efforts this year, organizing a fundraising dinner at a local Scottish pub which is a five course meal paired with scotch from the different regions of Scotland. (Yum!) That takes place next week, and so far we have sold 20 of the 24 tickets.
So busy, busy! But I do enjoy it, and I love this ride. We won't post too much to this blog about our training and our rides, but you can follow our training blog and our the Scrymgeours' personal blog here, and our team training blog here.
No comments:
Post a Comment