I guess this post makes me sound old. And ungrateful. I mean, who doesn't like more daylight in the afternoon? I will tell you who - parents of toddlers. The ungrateful part? Our mornings are complicated because Connor, he who only has slept through the night for the past year, is now sleeping in until 7 or 7:30 every morning. I would have killed for this kind of sleep pattern not too long ago.
But still, can't wait to turn our clocks back an hour on Saturday night. Granted, nothing changes. Connor wakes up when he wakes up, but now it will be an hour earlier relative to normal people time. It takes Connor about 2 hours of goofing around before he wants to or is ready to leave the house. Which means sometimes it is a struggle to get out of the house. As it stands now, my departure to school with the C-man is moving later and later in the day which means I am getting to work later and later. Which is okay, Ali goes into work early to leave early and I just have to work later.
No comments:
Post a Comment