
Young Connor, not so sure what to think of his Dad.
But that is starting to change. Young Connor now happily takes food from the bottle, so Ali has been free to go to school for the last month or so. My parents, to whom we are eternally grateful, are taking the afternoon shift when Ali is off at class.
However, every other Friday, courtesy of my 9/80 schedule at work, I get to spend the afternoon with the boy while Mom goes to class. It is usually pretty fun, he sleeps or screams or is awake. We hang out.
I can totally tell he loves Mom so much, just by the expression on his face when he sees her. His expression with me is considerably more neutral. But I think it is pretty cool that I can keep the little guy alive for the 4 hours I look after him. Considering my opinion of parenthood about 2 months ago, this is a pretty big step.
ps. I laugh every time I look at the picture above. The look on Connors face cracks me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment