This year we finally got to ride in the Can You See Us Now bike rally as a family! Two years ago Connor was too little to sit for so long in his trailer and last year we missed it by 2 hours as we had just landed from our trip to New Zealand. But this year we had a great time!
The ride is to raise awareness of bicyclists on the road, and it is a slow bike rally from Nob Hill down along old Route 66 for 5 miles finishing at Old Town. I heard numbers anywhere from 350 to 500 riders this year. Connor was a champ and really had fun with riding with the bike team (we had showed him clips from the Tour de France of the Peleton, so I think this is what he thought the ride was).
I even managed to make it into the local news. You can see me just over the interviewed lady's shoulder at 15 seconds.



No comments:
Post a Comment